Hori – Black, Nintendo Switch, Split Pad Pro, Ergonomic Video Game Controller for Hand-Held Mode
- Full-size controller experience in handheld mode
- Larger grip, buttons, triggers, analog sticks, and D-Pad
- Programmable rear buttons, Turbo, assignable buttons, and more
- Daemon X Machina branding & accents
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Does not include HD Rumble, gyro/motion sensors, NFC, or IR camera
- Translucent Black Design
Immortals Fenyx Rising – Nintendo Switch
- Battle Enemies & Solve Puzzles – Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles’ sword and Daidalos’ wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Mythological Heroes & Enemies – Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Know Your Abilities – Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Explore An Open World – Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – Nintendo Switch
- A Thrilling Adventure – Team up with familiar creatures from the Monster Hunter universe and a charming crew of companions for an emotional and expansive journey.
- Strategic Combat – Make use of assorted Monster Hunter weapons to target monsters’ weak points, employ powerful skills to control the flow of battle, and unleash devastating Kinship Attacks with your Monstie to overwhelm any foe.
- Become a Monster Rider – Create your own unique character, and use the power of your Kinship Stone to live in harmony with the monsters others fear.
- Deep RPG Progression – Collect and hatch eggs to build a party of Monsties with specific abilities and strengths, train your Monsties to become unique and powerful companions, and craft new weapons and armor to counter increasingly dangerous threats.
- Scenic Exploration – Navigate picturesque destinations on foot or while riding your trusted Monstie in search of egg nests, hidden treasure chests, and more. Utilize the unique skill of each Monstie to leap over large gaps, climb sheer cliff faces, and rapidly traverse expansive terrain.
- Rich Content - Complete a wide array of optional quests to assist the local residents of each location as you progress through the story and earn rewards.
- Co-op multiplayer - Join up with friends for tag-team multiplayer battles and exploration.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin offers both RPG and Monster Hunter fans a unique new experience with a rich storyline featuring charming characters, challenging quests, and friendly encounters with familiar monsters from the popular series. After Rathalos vanish across the world, players assume the role of a young Monster Rider who is the grandchild of the illustrious Rider Red. Together with the mysterious Wyverian Ena and the self-proclaimed Felyne hero Navirou, players embark on a sprawling adventure that spans numerous destinations. As players hatch, train, and live alongside their Monsties, they will encounter numerous new allies, foes and challenges on their path to unravelling the prophecy surrounding the Wings of Ruin.
At each new destination, players must make use of their Monsties’ unique abilities to reach new areas and uncover hidden valuables. Players will engage in thrilling turn-based combat, as they utilize familiar Monster Hunter weapons, strategic skills, and devastating Kinship Attacks to overcome enemy encounters. Those interested in partnering with a friend can even team up in co-op multiplayer battles.
Nintendo Switch – OLED Model w/ White Joy-Con
- 7-inch OLED screen – Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
- Wired LAN port – Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
- 64 GB internal storage – Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
- Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes.
- Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch – OLED Model supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software
Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Nintendo Switch
- Home Gaming System – At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
- On-the-Go – Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
- New Play Styles – Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand, Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
- This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 – 9 hours**.
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo Switch dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip
- HDMI cable
- Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- 3 Month Membership Card
- Mario 8 Deluxe
Nintendo Switch Sports + Exclusive Steel Water Bottle
Free Nintendo Switch Sports Water Bottle with every purchase of Nintendo Switch Sports. While supplies last.
Swing, kick, spike, and bowl your way to victory in a sports collection that will get the whole family moving Get moving with Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton, and Chambara (Swordplay) using Joy-Con™ controllers! Controls are intuitive, so you can hit the court (or lanes, or field, or arena) and get started. With controlled motions you can curve your bowling ball, add spin to a tennis shot, or even use a Joy-Con with the included Leg Strap accessory to kick the ball in a Soccer Shootout. Family and friends can join in on the fun on the same system* or online**. Plus a seventh sport is planned to be added via a free update this fall; get ready to Golf!
Play online and face opponents near and far to earn in-game rewards or aim for the Pro League Face off against opponents worldwide and strive to reach the Pro League in every sport. As you play online** in random matchmaking, redeem points you earn for in-game rewards like outfits, sports accessories, gear, and much more for your avatar. The selection of items will rotate each week, so check back and see what’s in stock!
Play with friends and family in the same room or across the world Bowl, spike, and duel with friends in all 6 sports! Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend* for some 1v1, 2v2, or a free-for-all that will get everyone moving. In Bowling, all players can bowl simultaneously—no waiting for your turn. Play each game online**, or team up with a friend on the same system to take on opponents near and far in team sports like Volleyball and Tennis.
The physical version of the Nintendo Switch Sports game includes the Leg Strap accessory to use in Soccer. Or purchase the digital version at a lower price and buy the Leg Strap accessory separately.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.**Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. Nintendo Switch Online. Opens in a new window.nintendo.com/switch-online*** Be aware of your surroundings. Wear wrist straps and allow adequate room around you during game play.
- Nintendo Switch Sports + Exclusive Steel Water Bottle
- Swing, kick, spike, and bowl your way to victory in 6 sports
- Play Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton and Chambara (Swordplay)
- Motion controls*** will get you moving and help turn your real-world actions into in-game movements
- Use the Leg Strap accessory to kick the ball in a Soccer Shootout or, after a free update this summer***, in Soccer matches as well
- Play online** and challenge random opponents to earn in-game rewards like clothing, gear and much more or reach the Pro League
- Play with friends and family locally* or online**—in some sports, you and a friend can even team up on the same system to take on other teams online
- Golf is planned to be added via a free update this fall
Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the PokémonTM series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké BallTM to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region – the Sinnoh of old – and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
Action meets RPG as the Pokémon series reaches a new frontier
Get ready for a new kind of grand, Pokémon adventure in Pokémon™ Legends: Arceus, a brand-new game from Game Freak that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
Preorder for a special in-game costume and download the digital version for Heavy Balls!
The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set and a Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game. You can receive it by choosing Get via internet in the Mystery Gifts* feature in your game, up until May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Additionally, players who purchase and download the game before May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT from Nintendo eShop will get an email with a code for 30 Heavy Balls which can be redeemed through the Mystery Gifts* feature until May 16th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Heavy Balls have a higher catch rate than regular Poké Balls, but you can’t throw them quite as far.
As the protagonist of this game, you’ll meet Professor Laventon, who studies the ecology of Pokémon as a member of the Galaxy Expedition Team. Before long, you’ll join the Galaxy Team yourself and get to work as a member of the Survey Corps. Your goal will be to meet every species of Pokémon in the region!
After receiving an assignment or a request and preparing for your next excursion, you’ll set out from Jubilife Village to study one of the various areas of the Hisui region. There may be certain Pokémon behaviors—or even entire species—that you witness only under the right conditions, such as during a particular time of day or in certain kinds of weather. Word has it that some Pokémon even act in ways that are unique to their species! Keep an eye on your health while out adventuring—take too much damage from wild Pokémon attacks or falling from high places and you’ll be unable to go on!
Battles in the Hisui region also have some unique properties. For the first time in the series, your Pokémon unleash moves with the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style. These styles might also affect how many turns Pokémon can take in a row!
Encounter noble Pokémon, special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. These nobles are particularly powerful and are revered by the people of the region. But some strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly fly into a frenzy. To quell them, you will have to hit them with balms made from these noble Pokémon’s favorite foods.
Jubilife Village is the main base of your adventures in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, this village has grown to be the bustling Jubilife City. There are also characters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus who are ancestors of some familiar faces you may know.
PowerA Fusion Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch – White/Black
The awesome PowerA FUSION Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch puts premium materials and professional-level gaming features at your fingertips. This high-quality Bluetooth-enabled gamepad includes swappable black and white faceplates with embedded anti-friction rings, a mappable Pro Pack with customizable paddles, swappable sticks, and a premium protective case for the controller and all components.
Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo Switch
- Explore 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and several ways to interact with environments
- Mario’s new friend, Cappy, lets you master new moves like cap throw, cap jump and capture
- Visit astonishing new locales, such as the skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans
- Hand a Joy-Con™ controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario’s new ally Cappy.
- Unlock even more features with the exclusive new amiibo figures – Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser dressed in their wedding outfits
This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario’s new moves like cap throw, cap jump, and capture, you’ll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you’ve enjoyed in a Mario game before. Get ready to be whisked away to strange and amazing places far from the Mushroom Kingdom!
System Requirements – Supported Platforms: Nintendo – Switch Nintendo account required for game activation and installation