Nintendo Switch – OLED Model w/ White Joy-Con
- 7-inch OLED screen – Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
- Wired LAN port – Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
- 64 GB internal storage – Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
- Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes.
- Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch – OLED Model supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software
Immortals Fenyx Rising – Nintendo Switch
- Battle Enemies & Solve Puzzles – Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles’ sword and Daidalos’ wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Mythological Heroes & Enemies – Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Know Your Abilities – Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Explore An Open World – Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
Assassin’s Creed: Ezio Collection – Nintendo Switch
- Learn the ways of the Assassins and seek vengeance for the betrayal of your family.
- Journey through 15th-century Renaissance Italy and become the most legendary leader of the Brotherhood, then embark on a final quest of discovery as you learn the truth about the Creed.
- Includes enhanced features for the Nintendo Switch system, such as HD Rumble and more.
- NOTE: Pre-owned version only comes with Assassin’s Creed 2 – the rest of the content is on a single use code that can’t be traded in.
EZIO COLLECTION INCLUDES:
- Assassin’s Creed II
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations
- Assassin’s Creed Lineage and Assassin’s Creed Embers short films
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – Nintendo Switch
- A Thrilling Adventure – Team up with familiar creatures from the Monster Hunter universe and a charming crew of companions for an emotional and expansive journey.
- Strategic Combat – Make use of assorted Monster Hunter weapons to target monsters’ weak points, employ powerful skills to control the flow of battle, and unleash devastating Kinship Attacks with your Monstie to overwhelm any foe.
- Become a Monster Rider – Create your own unique character, and use the power of your Kinship Stone to live in harmony with the monsters others fear.
- Deep RPG Progression – Collect and hatch eggs to build a party of Monsties with specific abilities and strengths, train your Monsties to become unique and powerful companions, and craft new weapons and armor to counter increasingly dangerous threats.
- Scenic Exploration – Navigate picturesque destinations on foot or while riding your trusted Monstie in search of egg nests, hidden treasure chests, and more. Utilize the unique skill of each Monstie to leap over large gaps, climb sheer cliff faces, and rapidly traverse expansive terrain.
- Rich Content - Complete a wide array of optional quests to assist the local residents of each location as you progress through the story and earn rewards.
- Co-op multiplayer - Join up with friends for tag-team multiplayer battles and exploration.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin offers both RPG and Monster Hunter fans a unique new experience with a rich storyline featuring charming characters, challenging quests, and friendly encounters with familiar monsters from the popular series. After Rathalos vanish across the world, players assume the role of a young Monster Rider who is the grandchild of the illustrious Rider Red. Together with the mysterious Wyverian Ena and the self-proclaimed Felyne hero Navirou, players embark on a sprawling adventure that spans numerous destinations. As players hatch, train, and live alongside their Monsties, they will encounter numerous new allies, foes and challenges on their path to unravelling the prophecy surrounding the Wings of Ruin.
At each new destination, players must make use of their Monsties’ unique abilities to reach new areas and uncover hidden valuables. Players will engage in thrilling turn-based combat, as they utilize familiar Monster Hunter weapons, strategic skills, and devastating Kinship Attacks to overcome enemy encounters. Those interested in partnering with a friend can even team up in co-op multiplayer battles.
Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Nintendo Switch
- Join Kirby in an unforgettable journey on a delightful 3D platforming adventure
- Explore a mysterious world with abandoned structures, remnants of a past civilization
- Copy enemies’ abilities like the new Drill and Ranger and use them to attack and explore.
- Bring along a second player to control Bandana Waddle Dee and take on the forgotten world together
- Expand Waddle Dee Town by rescuing more Waddle Dees to unlock more surprises—like some of the townsfolk’s favorite games, shops, and even leaderboards*.
Splatoon 2 – Nintendo Switch
New weapons – New dual wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand new special weapons.
Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
New ways to play – Play using the Joy Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
Smart Device Support – With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app***, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, voice chat options, battle statistics, and more!
Turf War Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return – The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.
LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection.
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
PlayStation 4 Pro Black 1TB
- PlayStation 4 Pro – the super charged PS4 – take play to the next level with PS4 Pro: See every detail explode into life with 4K gaming and entertainment, experience faster, smoother frame rates and more powerful gaming performance and enjoy richer, more vibrant colours with HDR technology
- 4K gaming and entertainment – games and movies shine with amazing 4K clarity
- graphics become sharper and more realistic, skin tones become warmer and more lifelike, while textures and environments burst into life like never before
- High dynamic range – With an HDR enabled TV, compatible PS4 games display an intensely vibrant range of colours, closer to the full spectrum that the human eye can see
- Enhanced games – PS4 Pro games burst into life with intensely sharp graphics, stunningly vibrant colours, textures and environments and smoother, more stable performance
- every PS4 game is playable on PS4 Pro at a minimum of 1080p, while others get a boost to enhance their graphics to incredible 4K. No matter what TV you play on, all PS4 games benefit from enhanced graphics and smoother, faster, more detailed action
- The best in 4K entertainment – stream the biggest movies, hottest TV shows and latest videos in 4K resolution from Netflix, YouTube and a host of entertainment apps coming soon – all with auto-upscaling for the sharpest picture possible
Hori – Black, Nintendo Switch, Split Pad Pro, Ergonomic Video Game Controller for Hand-Held Mode
- Full-size controller experience in handheld mode
- Larger grip, buttons, triggers, analog sticks, and D-Pad
- Programmable rear buttons, Turbo, assignable buttons, and more
- Daemon X Machina branding & accents
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Does not include HD Rumble, gyro/motion sensors, NFC, or IR camera
- Translucent Black Design
Life is Strange: True Colors – Nintendo Switch
MEET ALEX CHEN
Alex Chen hides her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras. When her brother dies in a so-called accident, she must embrace her volatile power to find the truth — and reveal dark secrets buried by the town.
WELCOME TO HAVEN SPRINGS
Deep in the mountains of Colorado, you’ll find Haven Springs, a small mining town filled with beauty and mystery. As Alex, you’ll discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure, using your psychic power of Empathy to change fate and change lives.
THE TRUTH WILL HURT
Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
FORGE DEEP RELATIONSHIPS
Build trust with the townsfolk – and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
A TRULY PERSONAL STORY
Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
FIND YOUR VOICE
And decide Alex’s style, with up to 24 outfits in your wardrobe.
New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor, and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more