Triangle Strategy – Nintendo Switch
- Battle for control of precious resources after being entangled in a surging conflict between nations
- Your decisions affect the story in dramatic ways
- Multiple characters will weigh in on critical decisions by casting their votes on the Scales of Conviction
- Strategically maneuver characters around multi-tiered battlefields to gain the upper hand
- Use the terrain to your advantage by flanking enemies or linking elemental attacks to take down your opponents
- The world is constructed in a stunning HD-2D visual style that blends 3D environments and modern effects with pixelated characters and details
Three nations battle for control over the realm of Norzelia in Square Enix’s newest HD-2D adventure
Command a group of warriors as Serenoa, heir of House Wolffort, in a tangled plot where your decisions make all the difference. Key choices you make will influence the story and outcome of this grand conflict. When faced with truly momentous decisions, your advisors will weigh in by casting their votes on the Scales of Conviction. Persuade them before their vote is cast to help forge you own path ahead. Remember, your allies and decisions can change the fate of Norzelia itself.
Control multi-tiered battlefields to strategically secure victory
Finding the best location in turn-based battles can tip the tide of combat in your favor. Position units on higher ground to take control of the battlefield and gain the advantage. You can also flank enemies on both sides, then strike from behind for a powerful follow-up attack. Elemental chain reactions are also an important part of combat. For example, use fire to melt icy terrain, then use lightning to electrocute it. See sparks fly in stunning HD-2D visuals as you shock any opponents sanding in the water!
Bolster your convictions and discover multiple paths through the story
Each decision you make will bolster one of three convictions—Utility, Morality, or Liberty—which together make up Serenoa’s worldview and influence who will join you and lend their talents to your army. Each party member has a range of distinct skills, so consider which convictions might attract certain characters. Play through the game multiple times to see how other choices impact the adventure.