Minecraft – Nintendo Switch
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles
Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs
Play on the go in handheld or tabletop modes
Includes Super Mario Mash-Up, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack; Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Nintendo Switch
- Join Kirby in an unforgettable journey on a delightful 3D platforming adventure
- Explore a mysterious world with abandoned structures, remnants of a past civilization
- Copy enemies’ abilities like the new Drill and Ranger and use them to attack and explore.
- Bring along a second player to control Bandana Waddle Dee and take on the forgotten world together
- Expand Waddle Dee Town by rescuing more Waddle Dees to unlock more surprises—like some of the townsfolk’s favorite games, shops, and even leaderboards*.
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires – Xbox Series X
- Storming the Castle – Areas around castles now turned into battlefields, skirmishes evolve into Storming the Castle encounters with players battling to take control of the castle
- Siege Battles with Troops – Players are able to utilize troops in order to invade the enemy’s base, taking advantage of siege weapons while giving instructions to them during battle
- Decisive Battle – Once players break through an enemy’s gate, they will enter and can claim victory after defeating the commander.
- Secret Plans – Selected in the battle preparation phase will now be activated as missions during battles, with each Secret Plan having its own conditions for success and failure.
Elden Ring Deluxe Edition – Xbox Series X Digital
The Golden Order has been broken. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware Inc. and produced by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG and FromSoftware’s largest game to date, set within a world full of mystery and peril.
A NEW FANTASY WORLD
Journey through the Lands Between, a new fantasy world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki, creator of the infl uential DARK SOULS video game series, and George R. R. Martin, author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Unravel the mysteries of the Elden Ring’s power. Encounter adversaries with profound backgrounds, characters with their own unique motivations for helping or hindering your progress, and fearsome creatures.
WORLD EXPLORATION IN THE LANDS BETWEEN
ELDEN RING features vast fantastical landscapes and shadowy, complex dungeons that are connected seamlessly. Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, foreboding castles and other sites of grandeur on a scale never seen before in a FromSoftware title.
Create your character in FromSoftware’s refi ned action-RPG and defi ne your playstyle by experimenting with a wide variety of weapons, magical abilities, and skills found throughout the world. Charge into battle, pick off enemies one-by-one using stealth, or even call upon allies for aid. Many options are at your disposal as you decide how to approach exploration and combat.
Pre-order Elden Ring to get a Digital Adventure Guide and Bonus Gesture.
Pre-order to get a Digital Adventure Guide and Bonus Gesture.
The DIGITAL ADVENTURE GUIDE contains useful information for the player’s adventures in the Lands Between.
The Bonus Gesture can be used in-game.
Pre-order to receive at the start of the game.
Players will also be able to obtain this in-game.
Mario Party Superstars – Nintendo Switch
Calling all Superstars! Mario Party™ is back with 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Frosting meets flowers as you race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. Or watch the countdown that unleashes Bowser Coin Beam and hold onto those coins on the Space Land board. The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. T
Gran Turismo 7 Launch Edition – PlayStation 5
LAUNCH EDITION INCLUDES
- 100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Three-car pack, including:
- Mazda RX-Vision Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 Living Legend
- Toyota Supra GT500 Castrol TOM’S
FIND YOUR LINE
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer, or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign*, Arcade, and Driving School*.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode*, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode*.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central* and the Used Car Dealership* from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror and watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.* You can also take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™.
The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.**
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
**3D audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
Grid Legends – PlayStation 5
- Play together with up to 21 friends in the most social and connected GRID ever, including cross-platform play, and cause havoc on the track.
- Make racing memories with a stunning variety of cars, new city locations such as London and Moscow, exciting event types, and create on-track enemies.
- Use the Race Creator to design adrenaline-fueled races to tear up with your friends, with event types like Elimination, electrifying Boost races, and the return of Drift. Want to race hypercars against huge trucks? Go for it!
- Be part of the spectacle of motorsport with our dramatic virtual production story Driven to Glory, or dive into our largest ever Career, featuring hundreds of exhilarating events.
- Own the PS4™ version of GRID Legends and get the PS5™ version at no extra cost. Playstation.com/help
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – Nintendo Switch
Revisit the Sinnoh region and the story of the Pokémon Diamond Version game Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Diamond Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon™ Brilliant Diamond, now on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Adventures in the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Dialga.
Splatoon 2 – Nintendo Switch
New weapons – New dual wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand new special weapons.
Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
New ways to play – Play using the Joy Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
Smart Device Support – With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app***, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, voice chat options, battle statistics, and more!
Turf War Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return – The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.
LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection.
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online