PowerA Fusion Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch – White/Black
The awesome PowerA FUSION Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch puts premium materials and professional-level gaming features at your fingertips. This high-quality Bluetooth-enabled gamepad includes swappable black and white faceplates with embedded anti-friction rings, a mappable Pro Pack with customizable paddles, swappable sticks, and a premium protective case for the controller and all components.
Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 Pro Performance Universal Headset
- Durable Comfort – A sleek metal headband with a suspended pad and swappable magnetic memory foam ear cushions ensure unmatched comfort so you can focus on the game.
- ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System – Turtle Beach’s patented ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System is built into the Elite Pro 2’s earcups, featuring an easy adjustment to create a small channel in the ear cushion allowing gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
- Aerofit™ Ear Cushions – Smooth athletic fabric combined with unique, cooling gel-infused memory foam keeps players comfortable. Separate internal and external leather sidewalls provide passive noise-isolation for blocking out the roar of the crowd, as well as deeper bass response for better sound.
- Large 50MM Nanoclear™ Speakers– The Elite Pro 2 headset features Turtle Beach’s large, powerful 50mm Nanoclear™ over-ear speakers, created specifically for esports to deliver the clearest team chat via crisper sound with less distortion for a game changing audio experience.
- Pro Gaming Mic With Truspeak™ Technology – Squad communication is crucial in esports. Points are won and matches lost with a single command, and the Elite Pro 2’s crystal clear noise-cancelling microphone with TruSpeak™ Technology is there to ensure your voice is always heard loud and clear.
- Elite Warranty & Support– The Elite Pro™ 2 is covered by an extended two-year warranty with priority support.
FireCuda STKK8000400 8TB Gaming Hub External HDD
- Give your gaming experience some color! This gaming drive has customizable RGB LED lighting and a sleek design.
- 8TB allows gamers the capacity to build the ultimate gaming library.
- Simply plug and play with the USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable.
- Works with Razer Chroma RGB to sync all battle station’s compatible peripherals
- A portable lightweight design that makes it easy to take on the go.
Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller – Green Camo
Thrustmaster T248, Racing Wheel and Magnetic Pedals, HYBRID DRIVE
About this item
- Premium design with leather wrapping on the outer-facing portion of the wheel
- Versatile wheel shape, well-suited to all racing game styles
- Up to 25 action buttons including 2 dual-position encoders
- Interactive race dashboard with a selection of more than 20 different displays on the wheel’s screen
- Dynamic Force Feedback: on-the-fly Force Feedback level adjustment (3 preset modes included) via the screen, compatible with all games
HyperX CloudX Flight – Wireless Gaming Headset
The official Xbox licensed Cloud Flight headset provides wireless freedom for up to 30 hours with a reliable 2.4GHz connection so you?ll lose the cords without missing important audio. The built-in headset chat mixer can tune game audio/chat balance without accessing menus. Easy-to-use ear cup controls let you adjust overall volume, mute the mic and power off the headset. It also features high-quality memory foam and 90degree rotating ear cups for signature comfort and durable adjustable steel sliders. Tested at 50% headphone volume with LEDs off.
Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition
- Celebrate 20 years of Xbox with the Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition in classic black with green touches carried forward that go back to the beginning, and so much more.
- Travel through time with the green and translucent black controller colors to the moment the original, translucent green Xbox console launched. Look through the translucent black top to see interior silver details representing 20 years of Xbox technology carried forward.
- Harkening back to when the first green X burst through a black field—the iconic, green Xbox button, D-pad highlights, and back grips celebrate the beginning while looking forward. Get up to 40 hours of battery life.*
- Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad, textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case. Connect using the USB-C port for direct plug and play to console and PC. Support for AA batteries is included on the rear.
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app.* Seamlessly capture and share content with the Share button and plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack.
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows PCs, and Android and iOS phones and tablets.*
Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse: Fastest Gaming Switches – 8500 DPI Optical Sensor
About this item
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse: 10% Smaller Than the Viper and lighter at 61g, with a 8500 DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilling holes in the chassis like competitor mice
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag
Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the PokémonTM series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké BallTM to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region – the Sinnoh of old – and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
Action meets RPG as the Pokémon series reaches a new frontier
Get ready for a new kind of grand, Pokémon adventure in Pokémon™ Legends: Arceus, a brand-new game from Game Freak that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
Preorder for a special in-game costume and download the digital version for Heavy Balls!
The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set and a Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game. You can receive it by choosing Get via internet in the Mystery Gifts* feature in your game, up until May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Additionally, players who purchase and download the game before May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT from Nintendo eShop will get an email with a code for 30 Heavy Balls which can be redeemed through the Mystery Gifts* feature until May 16th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Heavy Balls have a higher catch rate than regular Poké Balls, but you can’t throw them quite as far.
As the protagonist of this game, you’ll meet Professor Laventon, who studies the ecology of Pokémon as a member of the Galaxy Expedition Team. Before long, you’ll join the Galaxy Team yourself and get to work as a member of the Survey Corps. Your goal will be to meet every species of Pokémon in the region!
After receiving an assignment or a request and preparing for your next excursion, you’ll set out from Jubilife Village to study one of the various areas of the Hisui region. There may be certain Pokémon behaviors—or even entire species—that you witness only under the right conditions, such as during a particular time of day or in certain kinds of weather. Word has it that some Pokémon even act in ways that are unique to their species! Keep an eye on your health while out adventuring—take too much damage from wild Pokémon attacks or falling from high places and you’ll be unable to go on!
Battles in the Hisui region also have some unique properties. For the first time in the series, your Pokémon unleash moves with the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style. These styles might also affect how many turns Pokémon can take in a row!
Encounter noble Pokémon, special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. These nobles are particularly powerful and are revered by the people of the region. But some strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly fly into a frenzy. To quell them, you will have to hit them with balms made from these noble Pokémon’s favorite foods.
Jubilife Village is the main base of your adventures in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, this village has grown to be the bustling Jubilife City. There are also characters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus who are ancestors of some familiar faces you may know.