Immortals Fenyx Rising – Nintendo Switch
- Battle Enemies & Solve Puzzles – Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles’ sword and Daidalos’ wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Mythological Heroes & Enemies – Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Know Your Abilities – Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Explore An Open World – Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition – PlayStation 5
25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION** INCLUDES:
- PS5 Game Disc with PS4 Game Entitlement
- Exclusive SteelBook® case
- 1,100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
- 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
FIND YOUR LINE
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer, or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign*, Arcade, and Driving School*.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Campaign Mode*, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode*.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central* and the Used Car Dealership* from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror and watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.* You can also take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™.
The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.**
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
**3D audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the PokémonTM series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké BallTM to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region – the Sinnoh of old – and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
Action meets RPG as the Pokémon series reaches a new frontier
Get ready for a new kind of grand, Pokémon adventure in Pokémon™ Legends: Arceus, a brand-new game from Game Freak that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
Preorder for a special in-game costume and download the digital version for Heavy Balls!
The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set and a Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game. You can receive it by choosing Get via internet in the Mystery Gifts* feature in your game, up until May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Additionally, players who purchase and download the game before May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT from Nintendo eShop will get an email with a code for 30 Heavy Balls which can be redeemed through the Mystery Gifts* feature until May 16th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Heavy Balls have a higher catch rate than regular Poké Balls, but you can’t throw them quite as far.
As the protagonist of this game, you’ll meet Professor Laventon, who studies the ecology of Pokémon as a member of the Galaxy Expedition Team. Before long, you’ll join the Galaxy Team yourself and get to work as a member of the Survey Corps. Your goal will be to meet every species of Pokémon in the region!
After receiving an assignment or a request and preparing for your next excursion, you’ll set out from Jubilife Village to study one of the various areas of the Hisui region. There may be certain Pokémon behaviors—or even entire species—that you witness only under the right conditions, such as during a particular time of day or in certain kinds of weather. Word has it that some Pokémon even act in ways that are unique to their species! Keep an eye on your health while out adventuring—take too much damage from wild Pokémon attacks or falling from high places and you’ll be unable to go on!
Battles in the Hisui region also have some unique properties. For the first time in the series, your Pokémon unleash moves with the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style. These styles might also affect how many turns Pokémon can take in a row!
Encounter noble Pokémon, special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. These nobles are particularly powerful and are revered by the people of the region. But some strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly fly into a frenzy. To quell them, you will have to hit them with balms made from these noble Pokémon’s favorite foods.
Jubilife Village is the main base of your adventures in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, this village has grown to be the bustling Jubilife City. There are also characters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus who are ancestors of some familiar faces you may know.
Halo Infinite – Xbox Series X
- The legendary Halo series returns with the most expansive Master Chief campaign yet.
- Campaign: When all hope is lost and humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he’s ever faced. Begin anew and step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero to experience an epic adventure and finally explore the scale of the Halo ring itself.
- Multiplayer: Halo’s celebrated multiplayer returns! More information coming later this year (requires Xbox Live Gold on console, membership sold separately).
- Forge: Halo’s epic content creation tool is back and more powerful than ever. More information coming later this year.
- Cross-Generation Gaming: Halo Infinite provides an amazing experience across the Xbox One and newer family of consoles as well as PC with stunning graphics and world-class cross-platform play. And, on Xbox Series X as well as supported PCs, enjoy enhanced features like up to 4k resolution at 60FPS in campaign and greatly reduced load times creating seamless gameplay that usher in the next generation of gaming.*
Mario Party Superstars – Nintendo Switch
Calling all Superstars! Mario Party™ is back with 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Frosting meets flowers as you race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. Or watch the countdown that unleashes Bowser Coin Beam and hold onto those coins on the Space Land board. The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. T
Grid Legends – PlayStation 5
- Play together with up to 21 friends in the most social and connected GRID ever, including cross-platform play, and cause havoc on the track.
- Make racing memories with a stunning variety of cars, new city locations such as London and Moscow, exciting event types, and create on-track enemies.
- Use the Race Creator to design adrenaline-fueled races to tear up with your friends, with event types like Elimination, electrifying Boost races, and the return of Drift. Want to race hypercars against huge trucks? Go for it!
- Be part of the spectacle of motorsport with our dramatic virtual production story Driven to Glory, or dive into our largest ever Career, featuring hundreds of exhilarating events.
- Own the PS4™ version of GRID Legends and get the PS5™ version at no extra cost. Playstation.com/help
Elden Ring – Playstation 5
- ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware Inc. and produced by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG and FromSoftware’s largest game to date, set within a world full of mystery and peril
- Journey through the Lands Between, a new fantasy world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki, creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series, and George R. R. Martin, author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire
- Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, and foreboding castles
- Create your character in FromSoftware’s refi ned action-RPG and defi ne your playstyle by experimenting with a wide variety of weapons, magical abilities, and skills found throughout the world
- Charge into battle, pick off enemies one-by-one using stealth, or even call upon allies for aid – many options are at your disposal as you decide how to approach exploration and combat
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – Nintendo Switch
Revisit the Sinnoh region and the story of the Pokémon Diamond Version game Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Diamond Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon™ Brilliant Diamond, now on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Adventures in the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Dialga.
Horizon Forbidden West Launch Edition – PlayStation 5
- An epic Action/RPG Adventure:
- Brave an expansive open world – discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier – explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers – engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries – uncover the secret behind Earth’s imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past. one that will change Aloy forever.