Immortals Fenyx Rising – Nintendo Switch
- Battle Enemies & Solve Puzzles – Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles’ sword and Daidalos’ wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Mythological Heroes & Enemies – Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Know Your Abilities – Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Explore An Open World – Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition – PlayStation 5
Receive the following digital bonuses:
T.R.A.C.K. Suit – Designed by Javier Garron, one of the talented Marvel artists on the Miles Morales: Spider-Man comic book series. Zip up the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic (T.R.A.C.K.) Suit and unlock the Untrackable Suit Mod
Second Spidey Suit – TBA
Gravity Well Gadget – Get a web up with the early unlock of the Gravity Well Gadget. Pull enemies together to knock them down and disarm them with this new combat device
Extra Skill Points – Learn new powers and combat abilities more quickly with extra skill points to spend
Discover the complete web-slinging story with the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition
This unmissable bundle includes Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered – the complete award-winning game, including all three DLC chapters in the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps adventure – remastered and enhanced for PS5
Ultimate Edition includes:
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
In the latest adventure in the Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man
But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it
Stunning Visuals: Travel to a snowy Marvel’s New York in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, realized in beautiful 4K and HDR*
Experience reflections on buildings with ray tracing, improved lighting, shadow, and character detail. An optional 60 fps performance mode brings the Spider-Man universe to life
Fast Loading: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales takes advantage of fast loading, using ultra-high speed SSD. Zip across Marvel’s New York in no time and reload almost instantly
Tempest 3D Audiotech: Hear the city come alive around you in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales with 3D spatial audio, enabling you to hear what’s happening around you from the rooftops to the city streets
The sounds of the city immerse you in Marvel’s New York and bring blockbuster Spider-Man moments to life with the PS5 console’s Tempest 3D AudioTech
* 4K and HDR require a compatible 4K and HDR compatible TV or display
** Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PS5 is only available as part of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition
© 2020 MARVEL ©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Created and developed by Insomniac Games, Inc.
Mario Party Superstars – Nintendo Switch
Calling all Superstars! Mario Party™ is back with 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Frosting meets flowers as you race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. Or watch the countdown that unleashes Bowser Coin Beam and hold onto those coins on the Space Land board. The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. T
Splatoon 2 – Nintendo Switch
New weapons – New dual wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand new special weapons.
Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
New ways to play – Play using the Joy Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
Smart Device Support – With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app***, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, voice chat options, battle statistics, and more!
Turf War Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return – The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.
LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection.
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires – Xbox Series X
- Storming the Castle – Areas around castles now turned into battlefields, skirmishes evolve into Storming the Castle encounters with players battling to take control of the castle
- Siege Battles with Troops – Players are able to utilize troops in order to invade the enemy’s base, taking advantage of siege weapons while giving instructions to them during battle
- Decisive Battle – Once players break through an enemy’s gate, they will enter and can claim victory after defeating the commander.
- Secret Plans – Selected in the battle preparation phase will now be activated as missions during battles, with each Secret Plan having its own conditions for success and failure.
ELEX II – Xbox Series X
Several years after Jax defeated the Hybrid, a new threat arrives from the sky, unleashing the dangerous powers of dark Elex and endangering all life on the planet. In order to defend the peace on Magalan and the safety of his own family, Jax has to go on a mission to convince the factions to unite against the invaders.
Dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world full of unique NPC’s who will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- NPCs will join or leave your group depending on how you behave and are able to be killed which will all have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition – PlayStation 5
25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION** INCLUDES:
- PS5 Game Disc with PS4 Game Entitlement
- Exclusive SteelBook® case
- 1,100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
- 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
FIND YOUR LINE
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer, or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign*, Arcade, and Driving School*.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Campaign Mode*, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode*.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central* and the Used Car Dealership* from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror and watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.* You can also take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™.
The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.**
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
**3D audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Nintendo Switch
- Join Kirby in an unforgettable journey on a delightful 3D platforming adventure
- Explore a mysterious world with abandoned structures, remnants of a past civilization
- Copy enemies’ abilities like the new Drill and Ranger and use them to attack and explore.
- Bring along a second player to control Bandana Waddle Dee and take on the forgotten world together
- Expand Waddle Dee Town by rescuing more Waddle Dees to unlock more surprises—like some of the townsfolk’s favorite games, shops, and even leaderboards*.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the PokémonTM series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké BallTM to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region – the Sinnoh of old – and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
Action meets RPG as the Pokémon series reaches a new frontier
Get ready for a new kind of grand, Pokémon adventure in Pokémon™ Legends: Arceus, a brand-new game from Game Freak that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
Preorder for a special in-game costume and download the digital version for Heavy Balls!
The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set and a Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game. You can receive it by choosing Get via internet in the Mystery Gifts* feature in your game, up until May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Additionally, players who purchase and download the game before May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT from Nintendo eShop will get an email with a code for 30 Heavy Balls which can be redeemed through the Mystery Gifts* feature until May 16th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Heavy Balls have a higher catch rate than regular Poké Balls, but you can’t throw them quite as far.
As the protagonist of this game, you’ll meet Professor Laventon, who studies the ecology of Pokémon as a member of the Galaxy Expedition Team. Before long, you’ll join the Galaxy Team yourself and get to work as a member of the Survey Corps. Your goal will be to meet every species of Pokémon in the region!
After receiving an assignment or a request and preparing for your next excursion, you’ll set out from Jubilife Village to study one of the various areas of the Hisui region. There may be certain Pokémon behaviors—or even entire species—that you witness only under the right conditions, such as during a particular time of day or in certain kinds of weather. Word has it that some Pokémon even act in ways that are unique to their species! Keep an eye on your health while out adventuring—take too much damage from wild Pokémon attacks or falling from high places and you’ll be unable to go on!
Battles in the Hisui region also have some unique properties. For the first time in the series, your Pokémon unleash moves with the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style. These styles might also affect how many turns Pokémon can take in a row!
Encounter noble Pokémon, special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. These nobles are particularly powerful and are revered by the people of the region. But some strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly fly into a frenzy. To quell them, you will have to hit them with balms made from these noble Pokémon’s favorite foods.
Jubilife Village is the main base of your adventures in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, this village has grown to be the bustling Jubilife City. There are also characters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus who are ancestors of some familiar faces you may know.