Pokemon Shining Pearl – Nintendo Switch
Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Pearl Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon™ Shining Pearl, now on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Adventures in the Pokémon Shining Pearl game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Palkia.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Xbox One, Xbox Series X
VAST OPEN WORLD
Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT
Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES
Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY
Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
Uncover new land masses, areas to explore, and people to meet
Full freedom of movement across the city
At night, the infected roam the streets freely searching for prey, presenting opportunities for you to explore areas of the city inaccessible by day
Play the entire campaign in up to four-player co-op
See how other players’ choices have played out differently to your own and how they have shaped their world differently to yours
For one player or multiplayer support for up to four players over the Internet
Dying Light ® 2 © Techland S.A. Published and developed by Techland S.A. All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – Nintendo Switch
Revisit the Sinnoh region and the story of the Pokémon Diamond Version game Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Diamond Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon™ Brilliant Diamond, now on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Adventures in the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Dialga.
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires – Xbox Series X
- Storming the Castle – Areas around castles now turned into battlefields, skirmishes evolve into Storming the Castle encounters with players battling to take control of the castle
- Siege Battles with Troops – Players are able to utilize troops in order to invade the enemy’s base, taking advantage of siege weapons while giving instructions to them during battle
- Decisive Battle – Once players break through an enemy’s gate, they will enter and can claim victory after defeating the commander.
- Secret Plans – Selected in the battle preparation phase will now be activated as missions during battles, with each Secret Plan having its own conditions for success and failure.
Ring Fit Adventure – Nintendo Switch
An adventure game that’s also a workout
Level up your character and yourself
Explore a huge fantasy world, and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
Jog, sprint, and high-knee through dozens of levels
Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con™ and Leg Strap accessories
Play a long-form adventure or shorter mini games suitable for most skill levels and schedules
Check your estimated pulse rate with the built-in IR motion sensor
Learn about all the great new features, including a new voice option and a fun new Rhythm Game mode that are included in the latest free update
BleacherReport – “…a stellar addition to the Switch’s library”
EGM – “…I’ve legitimately regretted any day that I couldn’t play…”
GameXplain – “…bold, brilliant, and sometimes brutal in a good way”
IGN – “…a challenge I’m excited to face every day…”
The Verge – “…a polished, fun game…”
BleacherReport – “…Nintendo has forged a smash hit with Ring Fit Adventure…”
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition – PlayStation 5
25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION** INCLUDES:
- PS5 Game Disc with PS4 Game Entitlement
- Exclusive SteelBook® case
- 1,100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
- 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
FIND YOUR LINE
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer, or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign*, Arcade, and Driving School*.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Campaign Mode*, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode*.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central* and the Used Car Dealership* from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror and watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.* You can also take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™.
The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.**
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
**3D audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
Danganronpa Decadence – Nintendo Switch
Danganronpa Decadence contains the three main titles in the legendary Danganronpa franchise, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, and also features the brand-new title Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp, a boardgame-style bonus game with all-new scenes and interactions between your favorite characters!
Shin Megami Tensei V SteelBook Launch Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series
Grand Theft Auto: Trilogy – The Definitive Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III
- Revist Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas
- Includes Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition includes:
- Grand Theft Auto III: It all starts in Liberty City. With the revolutionary freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto III puts the center of the criminal underworld at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair and pastel suits comes the story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Grand Theft Auto returns with Tommy Vercetti’s tale of betrayal and revenge in a neon-soaked tropical town full of excess and brimming with possibilities.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Five years ago, Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson escaped the haze of Los Santos, San Andreas…a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. Now, it’s the early 90s. CJ’s got to go home – his mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart, and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of cops frame him for homicide, forcing CJ on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets in the next iteration of the series that changed everything.
Developed by Rockstar Games, adapted by Grove Street Games.