Danganronpa Decadence – Nintendo Switch
Danganronpa Decadence contains the three main titles in the legendary Danganronpa franchise, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, and also features the brand-new title Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp, a boardgame-style bonus game with all-new scenes and interactions between your favorite characters!
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction Deluxe Edition – PlayStation 5
Deluxe Edition includes the game, 3 cosmetic bundles, XP boosters, and more.
For decades, Team Rainbow has been the shield against the worst global threats imaginable. Now, we face the greatest terror yet: a lethal, mutating alien parasite.
*Offer and dates subject to change. Restrictions apply, including availability, technical and content restrictions. Buddy Pass features may differ. Void where prohibited. More info here: https://ubi.li/BuddyPass
- Includes Buddy Pass: Invite 2 friends to play with you for FREE for 14 days.
- Play alone or with friends from any platform in this 1- to 3-player co-op PvE FPS.
- 69 guns, 25 gadgets, 18 operators with progression levels, 12 large dynamic maps, 13 mutating enemies, and free post-launch content.
- Test your skills with 4 adjustable difficulty levels and a thrilling Endgame ranked mode.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Players: Get 4 EXCLUSIVE Epic gearsets across both games and instantly unlock all 18 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction operators in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
Shin Megami Tensei V SteelBook Launch Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series
Horizon Forbidden West Launch Edition – PlayStation 5
- An epic Action/RPG Adventure:
- Brave an expansive open world – discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier – explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers – engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries – uncover the secret behind Earth’s imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past. one that will change Aloy forever.
Minecraft – Nintendo Switch
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles
Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs
Play on the go in handheld or tabletop modes
Includes Super Mario Mash-Up, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack; Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Nintendo Switch
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the PokémonTM series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké BallTM to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region – the Sinnoh of old – and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Meet the ancestors of characters from the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games
Action meets RPG as the Pokémon series reaches a new frontier
Get ready for a new kind of grand, Pokémon adventure in Pokémon™ Legends: Arceus, a brand-new game from Game Freak that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking up, and throwing a well-aimed Poké BallTM. You can also toss the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to seamlessly enter battle.
Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
Your adventure takes place in the expansive natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Mount Coronet rises from the center, surrounded on all sides by areas with distinct environments. In this era—long before the events of the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl games—you can find newly discovered Pokémon like Wyrdeer, an evolution of Stantler, and new regional forms like Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Zorua, and Hisuian Zoroark! Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the Mythical Pokémon known as Arceus.
Preorder for a special in-game costume and download the digital version for Heavy Balls!
The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set and a Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game. You can receive it by choosing Get via internet in the Mystery Gifts* feature in your game, up until May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Additionally, players who purchase and download the game before May 9th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT from Nintendo eShop will get an email with a code for 30 Heavy Balls which can be redeemed through the Mystery Gifts* feature until May 16th, 2022 at 4:59pm PT. Heavy Balls have a higher catch rate than regular Poké Balls, but you can’t throw them quite as far.
As the protagonist of this game, you’ll meet Professor Laventon, who studies the ecology of Pokémon as a member of the Galaxy Expedition Team. Before long, you’ll join the Galaxy Team yourself and get to work as a member of the Survey Corps. Your goal will be to meet every species of Pokémon in the region!
After receiving an assignment or a request and preparing for your next excursion, you’ll set out from Jubilife Village to study one of the various areas of the Hisui region. There may be certain Pokémon behaviors—or even entire species—that you witness only under the right conditions, such as during a particular time of day or in certain kinds of weather. Word has it that some Pokémon even act in ways that are unique to their species! Keep an eye on your health while out adventuring—take too much damage from wild Pokémon attacks or falling from high places and you’ll be unable to go on!
Battles in the Hisui region also have some unique properties. For the first time in the series, your Pokémon unleash moves with the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style. These styles might also affect how many turns Pokémon can take in a row!
Encounter noble Pokémon, special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. These nobles are particularly powerful and are revered by the people of the region. But some strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly fly into a frenzy. To quell them, you will have to hit them with balms made from these noble Pokémon’s favorite foods.
Jubilife Village is the main base of your adventures in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, this village has grown to be the bustling Jubilife City. There are also characters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus who are ancestors of some familiar faces you may know.
Ring Fit Adventure – Nintendo Switch
An adventure game that’s also a workout
Level up your character and yourself
Explore a huge fantasy world, and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
Jog, sprint, and high-knee through dozens of levels
Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con™ and Leg Strap accessories
Play a long-form adventure or shorter mini games suitable for most skill levels and schedules
Check your estimated pulse rate with the built-in IR motion sensor
Learn about all the great new features, including a new voice option and a fun new Rhythm Game mode that are included in the latest free update
BleacherReport – “…a stellar addition to the Switch’s library”
EGM – “…I’ve legitimately regretted any day that I couldn’t play…”
GameXplain – “…bold, brilliant, and sometimes brutal in a good way”
IGN – “…a challenge I’m excited to face every day…”
The Verge – “…a polished, fun game…”
BleacherReport – “…Nintendo has forged a smash hit with Ring Fit Adventure…”
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires – Xbox Series X
- Storming the Castle – Areas around castles now turned into battlefields, skirmishes evolve into Storming the Castle encounters with players battling to take control of the castle
- Siege Battles with Troops – Players are able to utilize troops in order to invade the enemy’s base, taking advantage of siege weapons while giving instructions to them during battle
- Decisive Battle – Once players break through an enemy’s gate, they will enter and can claim victory after defeating the commander.
- Secret Plans – Selected in the battle preparation phase will now be activated as missions during battles, with each Secret Plan having its own conditions for success and failure.
Splatoon 2 – Nintendo Switch
New weapons – New dual wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand new special weapons.
Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
New ways to play – Play using the Joy Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
Smart Device Support – With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app***, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, voice chat options, battle statistics, and more!
Turf War Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return – The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.
LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection.
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online