Halo Infinite – Xbox Series X
- The legendary Halo series returns with the most expansive Master Chief campaign yet.
- Campaign: When all hope is lost and humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he’s ever faced. Begin anew and step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero to experience an epic adventure and finally explore the scale of the Halo ring itself.
- Multiplayer: Halo’s celebrated multiplayer returns! More information coming later this year (requires Xbox Live Gold on console, membership sold separately).
- Forge: Halo’s epic content creation tool is back and more powerful than ever. More information coming later this year.
- Cross-Generation Gaming: Halo Infinite provides an amazing experience across the Xbox One and newer family of consoles as well as PC with stunning graphics and world-class cross-platform play. And, on Xbox Series X as well as supported PCs, enjoy enhanced features like up to 4k resolution at 60FPS in campaign and greatly reduced load times creating seamless gameplay that usher in the next generation of gaming.*
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo Switch
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Nintendo Switch
- Join Kirby in an unforgettable journey on a delightful 3D platforming adventure
- Explore a mysterious world with abandoned structures, remnants of a past civilization
- Copy enemies’ abilities like the new Drill and Ranger and use them to attack and explore.
- Bring along a second player to control Bandana Waddle Dee and take on the forgotten world together
- Expand Waddle Dee Town by rescuing more Waddle Dees to unlock more surprises—like some of the townsfolk’s favorite games, shops, and even leaderboards*.
Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition – PlayStation 5
25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION** INCLUDES:
- PS5 Game Disc with PS4 Game Entitlement
- Exclusive SteelBook® case
- 1,100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
- 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
- The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol TOM’S)
FIND YOUR LINE
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer, or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign*, Arcade, and Driving School*.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Campaign Mode*, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode*.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central* and the Used Car Dealership* from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Catch sight of the driver in your rear-view mirror and watch the sun glint against the curves of your car’s body, with support for 4K and HDR at a targeted 60fps framerate.* You can also take stunningly realistic photos with the power of ray tracing on PS5™.
The PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD lets you quickly start race events, gather in lobbies, browse your garage and seamlessly navigate GT7’s modes and menus.
Feel the vibration from the anti-lock brake system and wheel spins, and variation in the braking resistance of each different car, all through the adaptive triggers of your DualSense™ wireless controller.
From the subtle bumps of the tarmac to the grooves of the kerb, feel your position on the road through immersive haptic feedback.
Tempest 3D AudioTech
Sense the position of other cars and drivers on the road with unparalleled clarity through the PS5 console’s 3D Audio.**
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
**3D audio with stereo headphones (analogue or USB).
Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Xbox One, Xbox Series X
VAST OPEN WORLD
Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT
Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES
Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY
Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
Uncover new land masses, areas to explore, and people to meet
Full freedom of movement across the city
At night, the infected roam the streets freely searching for prey, presenting opportunities for you to explore areas of the city inaccessible by day
Play the entire campaign in up to four-player co-op
See how other players’ choices have played out differently to your own and how they have shaped their world differently to yours
For one player or multiplayer support for up to four players over the Internet
Dying Light ® 2 © Techland S.A. Published and developed by Techland S.A. All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Grand Theft Auto: Trilogy – The Definitive Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III
- Revist Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas
- Includes Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition includes:
- Grand Theft Auto III: It all starts in Liberty City. With the revolutionary freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto III puts the center of the criminal underworld at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair and pastel suits comes the story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Grand Theft Auto returns with Tommy Vercetti’s tale of betrayal and revenge in a neon-soaked tropical town full of excess and brimming with possibilities.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Five years ago, Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson escaped the haze of Los Santos, San Andreas…a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. Now, it’s the early 90s. CJ’s got to go home – his mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart, and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of cops frame him for homicide, forcing CJ on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets in the next iteration of the series that changed everything.
Developed by Rockstar Games, adapted by Grove Street Games.
Grid Legends – PlayStation 5
- Play together with up to 21 friends in the most social and connected GRID ever, including cross-platform play, and cause havoc on the track.
- Make racing memories with a stunning variety of cars, new city locations such as London and Moscow, exciting event types, and create on-track enemies.
- Use the Race Creator to design adrenaline-fueled races to tear up with your friends, with event types like Elimination, electrifying Boost races, and the return of Drift. Want to race hypercars against huge trucks? Go for it!
- Be part of the spectacle of motorsport with our dramatic virtual production story Driven to Glory, or dive into our largest ever Career, featuring hundreds of exhilarating events.
- Own the PS4™ version of GRID Legends and get the PS5™ version at no extra cost. Playstation.com/help
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – Nintendo Switch
Revisit the Sinnoh region and the story of the Pokémon Diamond Version game Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Diamond Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon™ Brilliant Diamond, now on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Adventures in the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region. Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Dialga.
Horizon Forbidden West Launch Edition – PlayStation 5
- An epic Action/RPG Adventure:
- Brave an expansive open world – discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier – explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers – engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries – uncover the secret behind Earth’s imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past. one that will change Aloy forever.